Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Super Easy Sugar Cookies

I usually don't make cookies from scratch because I feel like they take too long to make, but this time I thought I would give it a try. They came out delicious and I am about to tell you how I made them.

Ingredients:
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

Direction:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
I started by beating the butter and sugar until it became creamy. Then I added the eggs and vanilla until it was blended. In a separate bowl I mixed the flour, baking powder and salt together. Finally I added both mixtures together until they were completely blended.

I rolled out the dough and used cookie cutters of my choice and placed them on a cookie sheet and baked them for about 8 minutes.

End result:

No comments:

Post a Comment