Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Baby Shower Cupcakes For Girls



















What you will need:
Cupcake Liners
Pastry Pride Whipped Topping
Merengue Powder
Pink food coloring
White fondant
White Sugar Pearl Sprinkles
Cake Mix
1C Wilton tip
Flower Cookie Cutters

How to:
First I get the cake mix ready and fill the cupcake liners a little more than half way. I then put them in the oven and let them bake for about 20-25 minutes.
When they wee done, I let them cool off and begun making the frosting and made the flowers. I mixed the pastry pride whipped topping and merengue powder with an electric mixer. I took some white fondant and made two different shapes of flowers. Then I took some pink food coloring and added it to white fondant and once it was the color I wanted, I made two different shapes of flowers as well. Then with a 1C Wilton tip I took some white frosting and covered half of the cupcakes and the other half with pink frosting. On the pink cupcakes I put a big white flower, a smallers pink flower and a pearl sprinkle on top. On the white cupcakes I put a big pink flower, a small white flower and a pearl sprinkle on top.







 
The end result:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment