Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pirate Ship Cake



What you need:
  • 8x8x2 Cake Pan
  • Cake Mix
  • Vanilla Frosting
  • Chocolate Frosting
  • Swedish Fish Candy
  • Whoppers
  • Licorice
  • Pirate Pictures
  • Toothpicks
  • 6x2 Round Cake Pan
  • Blue Food Coloring
How to:
First, I baked both cakes at the same time and let them cool overnight. Then, I took the vanilla frosting and put some blue food coloring and mix it. I then took the square cake and covered it completely with blue frosting.

When that was finished, I took the small round cake and cut it in half. On one side I covered it with chocolate frosting and added the other piece and stuck them together. I took some lollipop sticks and used them to hold the boat on the square cake so it didn't fall apart. Then covered the boat in chocolate frosting.




When both cakes are completely frosted take the swedish fish candy and add them to the blue part of the cake then add the licorice and the whopppers to the boat as well.





Finally, I printed out some pirate pictures from my computer, taped them onto a toothpick and placed them on top of the boat.
Final result:

No comments:

Post a Comment