Thursday, June 26, 2014

Graduation Cupcakes


What you need:
Cake Mix
Cupcake Liners
Frosting ( I used the Pillsbury easy frost in vanilla)
Candy Mold
Sprinkles
Black and White Candy Melts
Cupcake Pan

Servings: Makes 24 cupcakes

How to:
First, I take the cupcake liners and place them on a cupcake pan. Then, I place the batter inside the liners and bake them. Once they are baked I let them cool for at least an hour.


Once they have cooled off I take the frosting and frost all of the cucpakes. After the cucpakes are frosted I add some blue sprinkles.




Then, I take the candy melts and add the melted chocolate to the molds, if there are bubbles just tak a toothpick and press on the bubbles to get rid of them. Put them in the refrigerator and wait for them to harden. Once they harden pop them out of the pan.













Finally, top each cupcake with one of the chocolates and you're finished.

End result:





No comments:

Post a Comment